Fri 27/10/23: I’m A Crossfitter Now D7
AM BW: 91.6kg
Background Noise: JJJ Hottest 100 2011
Medium Grip Pause Bench:
3x110kg @ 9.5
5x100kg @ 8
2.5 minute rests
Snatch Grip RDL:
2 minute rests
Deficit Push Up (Feet on Bench):
— Supersetted with —
EZ Bar Curl:
10×27.5kg @ 10
2.5 minute rests between supersets
- Slept reasonably well last night, wasn’t rearing to go this morning, still got a slight cold and there’s a COVID case at the office so I’m paranoid, but gotta get out and do something.
- Decided to go for a heavier triple today (and aspirationally wanted more) – I got the triple but it was pretty hard. Did some solid back off sets of five, shoulder is still not 100% but it is feeling pretty decent at actual working weights.
- Haven’t done snatch grip RDLs in a long time, kept these pretty light. I was blowing a bit by the end but they weren’t too bad.
- Some push ups and curls to finish, just trying to get some easy chest volume in and pushed the curls to where they were close to failure at the end.
- Got this done in 41 minutes, went and walked the dog, happy days.